Monday, January 30, 2012

About me.

Hello.

My name is Jennifer. I'm an undergrad business student in my junior year at American University in Washington, D.C. I'm from St. Louis, Missouri. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, so I'm studying to take the LSAT.

I spent February 2011 in Seoul, South Korea at Ewha Womans University.
I spent Spring 2011 in Seoul, South Korea at Sogang University.
I spent Summer 2011 in Seoul, South Korea as an intern at Kolon, FnC.
I spent Fall 2011 in Beijing, China at the China Studies Institute at Peking University.

The places I traveled in that 10 month time period (February-December 2011) were numerous and include the following:

Korea:
Seoul, Daegu, Pusan, Seoraksan, Jeju Island, Gyeongju, Sokcho, Asan, Cheorwon

Taiwan:
Taipei

China:
Beijing, Yangshuo, Xi'an, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo, Datong, Hohhot, Jining, Nanjing, Longsheng

Tibet:
Lhasa, Shigatse, Tingri, Mt. Everest Base Camp, Gyantse, Lake Manasovar

If you have any questions about any places I've been or schools I've attended, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment